Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Heidi and Stuart

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every once in a while, a person should just do something different from what they were doing. I'm writing this serious script, I'm tired and stuck and was in the mood for writing something completely different. Everything came out of nowhere. I'm tired. I've read many bad scrips at Triggerstreet already. Well anyways this one is really short and enjoy [img]smile.gif[/img]


    EXT. BIG LARGE OLD TREE. DAY

    It?s a nice day in Spring, a large tree is casting a huge shadow on a green field. Birds are singing and the sun is shining in the blue sky. Two young kids, a girl and a boy, are dancing around the tree.

    The girl?s name is HEIDI, 10 year old with a blue dress and two tails on the side of her head. She?s almost too cute.

    HEIDI
    (laughs)
    I am the magnificent horse, and I will blow you away.

    The 10 year old boy, STUART, wears a polyester suit immedi-ately stops dancing.

    STUART
    (posh accent)
    What? What does magnificent mean?

    HEIDI
    (continues dancing around the tree and plucking flowers now and then)
    It means great.

    STUART
    The great horse will blow me away?

    HEIDI
    (laughs, and doesn?t look at Stuart)
    I am the great horse.

    STUART
    (to Heidi?s back)
    And you will blow me away? Horses don?t blow.

    Heidi turns around and puts her hands on her waist, trying to look mad. She?s not doing a great job at it.

    HEIDI
    Yes they do. Horses can blow people away. I?ve seen it happen. It was magnificent.
    STUART
    No they can?t.

    HEIDI
    Yes they can, they get lot?s of air and then?
    (inhales and tries to imitate a blowing horse)
    ? they blow. Real hard. I?ve seen a midget being blown away by a horse.

    STUART
    You what? A midget? You?ve seen a midget blown away?

    HEIDI
    Yes.

    STUART
    One with a beard and a pointy hat?

    HEIDI
    (laughs)
    No, not like that. You mean a leprechaun. Leprechauns only ex-ist in ***** tales. My midget was quite normal. Just like you and me, but smaller.

    STUART
    And why did you even start it? We were having a normal conver-sation, and then you started talking about a blowing horse. That just doesn?t make sense.

    HEIDI
    (back to her dancing and flower picking)
    I am still.

    STUART
    You?re just afraid aren?t you.

    HEIDI
    (plucks a really beautiful flower)
    From what?

    STUART
    That I might discover the truth. Who you really are. You think I?ll freak don?t you? You think I?ll sell you to the police.

    HEIDI
    (stand up again, and looks at Stuart)
    Stuart ? what do you mean?

    STUART
    Don?t play tricks on me. You?re Heidi, aren?t you.

    Heidi drops the flowers from her hand, and gasps at Stuart.

    STUART
    (walks to the tree, and sits down leaning with his back against it)
    I knew it. I knew it all along.
    (pulls a disgusting face)
    Eggh. You sicken me.

    HEIDI
    But? how did you find out?

    STUART
    I wasn?t exactly sure, I just had this? suspicion ? this feel-ing. I felt something was wrong, and I was right. Manly intui-tion.

    HEIDI
    What does intuition mean?

    STUART
    And you used the word magnificent?

    Heidi still wants an answer.

    STUART
    (sighs)
    Intuition is your sixth sense. It?s what you feel, but you can?t really tell for sure. It?s like getting a made sandwich and knowing what?s on it, without looking.

    Heidi nods understanding.

    HEIDI
    And you felt it?

    STUART
    Yep. But I don?t really care. You just shouldn?t have been so secret about it.

    HEIDI
    You don?t really care? So you won?t sell me to the police?

    STUART
    Nah. I?ve already made much money with the last one I sold.

    Heidi walks to the tree and takes a seat next to Stuart. To-gether they look to the vast green fields. It?s like a paint-ing from a Disney picture.

    HEIDI
    Thanks. I won?t forget this.

    STUART
    (shrugs his shoulders)
    It?s no problem really.

    HEIDI
    (looks at Stuart)
    I? I think I ?

    Heidi?s interrupted by?

    A MAN IN A PAPERBAG FALLING from the three, landing just a few meters before Heidi and Stuart.

    MAN
    (gets up and rubs his buttocks)
    Ouch ? ******* that hurt.

    The children look in awe at the man. The man notices the chil-dren.

    MAN
    Oh sorry kids. I?ll be off now. Bye bye.

    The man runs out of sight. Heidi and Stuart are left, startled.

    THE END

  2. #2
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok i've read it - it's stupid. I was hoping I would laugh at my own script a bit more, but I didn't. I'll post a serious script some time later.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ThAt RoCKz!!!1111111111

  4. #4
    Phaethon
    Guest Phaethon's Avatar

    Post

    That is genius! It all makes sense! It's all very...symbolic...yes. Symbolic. And artsy! You should call it "Symbartsy"!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Moral of the story - Don't listen to emjen's screenwriting advice.

    WarEZzz!!!!1111111111111111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •